Body Sculpting Options
Body sculpting may require an individual or combination of each modality listed below to obtain the best
results. Scheduling a free consultation with a technician can help you determine the best approach for
your individual needs and goals.
- ILypo Sculpt Lite
– Uses light waves/targeted red-light therapy to soften and shrink fat cells. Especially
helpful for visceral and stubborn fat areas. Can assist with targeted cellulite
- Ultrasonic Cavitation
– Uses high-frequency soundwaves to explode and liquefy fat cells which you will
excrete with the normal lymphatic drainage process. Can aid some cellulite
– Uses radiofrequency waves to lift, firm, and tighten loose sagging skin. Instrumental
with cellulite reduction. Works by stimulating collagen production and skin
Face Rejuvenation Uplifts
Face Uplifts may require an individual or combination of each modality listed below to obtain the best
results. Scheduling a free consultation is recommended.
– Uses radiofrequency waves to lift, firm, and tighten loose sagging skin. Works by
stimulating collagen production and skin elasticity overall. Different applicator
heads will be used with performing this procedure on your face. It is recommended
to not wear make-up before treatment, do not have any injectable two months
before treatment, and to use recommended post-care skin products to achieve
maximum results. Can also be used in addition to Micro needling and Plasma
Fibroblast to enhance results.
– Uses low frequency soundwaves to lift, firm, and tighten loose sagging skin. Works
by stimulating facial muscles and skin memory. Can be used alone or in conjunction
Intended for overall wellness, relaxation, and pain management therapy for 60- and 90-minute sessions.
- Deep Tissue – Intended for extremely tight muscles, aches, and pains
- Swedish – A very light touch intended for complete relaxation
- Lymphatic Drainage – Intended for people who struggle with inflammation who may
experience pain at times with chronic conditions such as lymphedema, fibromyalgia, and
even sinus pressure and headaches as a few examples.
Other add-ons could be included such as cupping and TheraGun pain management treatments.
- Express Facial
– Quick, 30-minute facial to help clean and restore balance when you are tight on time.
- Bodiac Signature Facial
– Full 1-hour European style facial customized to your specific skin concerns. Using
medical grade products to maximize your overall results. Full extractions are included.
- Dermaplaning/Dermaplaning Facial
– Dermaplaning or you can combine with our signature facial for an even more complete experience. Dermaplaning helps with skin exfoliation and facial hair removal. Not recommended for clients who struggle with chronic acne.
- HD Facial
– Our best facial includes your customized facial but with the additional benefits of galvanic micro-current stimulation and/or high frequency soundwaves to help with acne, firming, tightening, and lines/wrinkles using technology as an instant boost. This is our high-definition facial and you will never experience another facial like this!
- Bacial (Back Facial)
– This is a full 1-hour European style facial… for your back. We are able to customize for any skin concerns and full extractions are included.
- Brow waxing
- Micro needling (consult req’d)
- Brow tinting
- Plasma Pen Fibroblast (consult req’d)
- Microblading (consult req’d)
- Lash tinting
- Chemical Peels (Medical Grade)
Terms of Service and More Information:
*PayPal credit and terms are subject to their compliance and regulations. Bodiac Sculpting has no control or influence on decision making terms. Credit decisions are made typically within two minutes. Bodiac Sculpting does not accept any liability for credit decisions or Paypal’s terms, agreements, and standard business operations and procedures.*
*Bodiac Sculpting is happy to be a provider that accepts HSA/FSA for fat reduction treatments. Bodiac Sculpting does not accept any liability in the event of any IRS or other business regulatory audits. The client is expected to comply and be responsible for all legal and IRS requirements. Bodiac Sculpting strongly recommends that clients secure physician prescriptions for validation and maintain in the event of tax and or other legal requirements. We will provide a receipt/invoice for financial validation. Bodiac Sculpting does not accept any consequences and/or liability for audit, tax, legal, and/or IRS complications and outcomes associated with HSA/FSA tax code requirements.*
*Bodiac Sculpting does not offer refunds. All payments are non-refundable. Services and outcomes are not guaranteed. We are committed to your service and goals and will do everything within our ability to help you be successful in all of your goals!*