WE are so happy to take care of our clients again! With that being said, I thought I would take a few moments to inform you on how we are working hard to protect you.
- Due to the services we provide, our cleanliness was already a high priority. However, we have heightened awareness of our cleaning and sanitation and have enhanced our guidelines for the safety of employees and clients.
- All of our treatment rooms and lobby have ionic air purifiers with UV lights that promote the elimination of both virus and bacteria.
- All staff are wearing masks and gloves. All clients need to wear masks upon entering our facility. Please bring your mask. If you have forgotten we can supply a disposable mask as long as supplies are available to us. Without a mask you will not be able to be treated.
- We ask all clients and employees to check their temperature before leaving their house to stop the spread of any virus. Clients will be given temperature checks in the treatment room. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher we will be unable to perform your treatment.
- If you are sick we will not be able to perform your treatment with or without a temperature indication.
- If you have been exposed to COVID 19, if you have been diagnosed with COVID 19, and if you live with someone with COVID 19 – you will need physician clearance after a 30 day wait period before we can begin treating you.
- Our lobby is smaller, so we have staggered client start times and rearranged the lobby to maximize distance. That means fewer people in close proximity to reduce unnecessary risks.
- We are a small, locally owned and operated Wellness Center & Med-spa. Even fully staffed and at maximum capacity of clients we are still under 10 people at any time in our facility. The Maximum number of people have always been within safety guidelines. Every service is appointment only. With our normal sanitation requirements and our standard operating practices and procedures we consider ourselves safer than most retail establishments you will enter. There are no guarantees for any of us anywhere, but we are doing everything we can do to maintain a safe and comfortable overall experience.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and help as we all do everything we can for each other to eliminate the spread of COVID-19 and keep each other safe. My staff appreciates it, other clients appreciate it, and as the owners of Bodiac Sculpting so do we.
We are thankful for your continued support of small locally owned businesses like ours.
Be safe and God bless!
Pete & Barbara